Nov 13, 2016

7 month photo shoot

Lenny is 7 months old today! It seems like this month in particular he has gotten so much more aware and interested in the things around him (like my hair, which is unfortunate because he has very strong grip strength). We can finally say that he can definitely roll over both ways - he did four rolls to get to the kitchen once. He can sit up unsupported... until he gets excited and falls over. Here are some photos from his monthly photo shoot!

My dad thinks Lenny is always smiling because that's always when I take pictures of him... so this first one is proof that that is not true.
This is so not cool

Ok, now that I have my supplies in hand and mouth, and I am ready to model


This bunny is so interesting... and this way you can see my cute chipmunk cheeks


My smile is so captivating you won't even notice the mess behind me


I am doing my daily pilates exercises to buff up for the photo shoot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny. I said he was doing Pilates before I read the caption. He's a buff boy!

GG said...

He's adorable no matter what he's doing!

Aunt Marcie said...

I second that, GG!! Cutie patootie!!