Dec 8, 2016

More pictures

I know that most of this blog is just pictures of Lenny... but I love looking at him, so maybe you will too! Plus, we are basically using this blog as a family photo album. We went to mass this morning, so I took some pictures of Lenny in his super cute church shirt. I think I finally may have taken one that we can frame and hang! So vote for your favorite in the comments:

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

6 comments:

Catherine Mollner said...

these are amazing!!! My favorites are #1 and #5. I love seeing him sitting up, smiling and in his big boy jeans. I just want to SQUEEZE him!!

Mammasita said...

Ooo, I'm loving # 1. Love those blue eyes!

GG said...

Such a treat!! I'm in the minority with #2 as my fave...he looks like he's on a mission. But any picture of this sweetie is worth gold!

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Noelle and Uncle Shoe like #1.

Aunt Marcie said...

I'M SO CONFLICTED!!! They're all gorgeous!! I say #4 or #5. Or BOTH!!

Amber said...

He is so precious! Always smiling and so happy. It's hard to choose because he looks so handsome in all of the pictures but I really #5!