My sweet middle child,
You are so sweet and so loving, and I do not tell you that enough. I am amazed at your sensitivity - I hope you always realize that is a strength. Even if I do not always reinforce that sensitivity, I value and admire it. You have rubbed my back or brought up my exercise ball when I have been dealing with pregnancy pain. You rarely hit Etta back when she beats up on you. You tell me you want to sneak down in the middle of the night to give me a kiss while I'm sleeping. You are a treasure. I know it can be hard being the middle child - longing for more time where you can be coddled with your parents while also longing for more independence and being a big boy. You will grow up fast enough, and I pray that I can find the patience and time to reflect God's love to you more. I love you, sweet boy.
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment