Jan 20, 2017

Swinging Baby

Today Lenny and I took a walk to the park since the weather has been unseasonably warm. I brought the camera so I could take some pictures of him swinging. We have some pictures with his fancy hat, and some pictures without his fancy hat. In addition, Lenny has so many expressions, and I love them all, so I always have trouble narrowing down the amount of photos I post. I could not figure out which ones to delete from below, so enjoy lots of photos of a swinging baby!
Here is my trademark Blaxton tongue

This is how I model for Mom

My mouth is smiling, but my eyes are questioning what exactly you are doing to get me
to smile...

Let me pierce your soul with my eyes until you love me

I love wearing my awesome hat

My hat helps me feel extra confident
AHHH!! I'm going up high like an airplane!

Pictured here are two of my teeth, but I actually have 5 through my gums right now...
and another on the way!



No comments: